Look What I Found!

I am watching the Women's Gymnastics All-Around Competition... and trying to stay awake. I was wondering where all my Europe photos went... and I remembered! They are on this computer! My laptop!

So here are a couple photos, because for a long time I've wanted to post a Daily Photo.


My Favorite Graffiti (well, this and that GIANT graffiti that said, "BUSH GO HOME"). This is going to be blown up and hung above my bed. Walk THIS way!!!


After I took this photo I tried to secretly buy my brother a GIANT flag... but he didn't want a giant one, so I'm glad I didn't buy one. He got a little rainbow flag in Munich.


Don't fall down the stairs, dumb ass! Walk down them.


Deer and breasts ahead... or Deer WITH breasts. Either way :-)

Knut was yesterday! ...the next one says "Flocke is here" or something like it. LOVE Nurnberg. And I really want to know why the hell we spell it Nuremberg in English. STUPID.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break