Venting

I vent a lot about my mom. I vent it here because I need to get it out so I don't go nuts - and if I take it out on her, she'll explode and make my life hell. So that's why I vent.

I know how lucky I am to have my mom here to help me with my IVs - well, I do all the IV stuff (she will change my dressing), but she does the other stuff. The cooking, laundry, etc. That's what my mom does. Plus, she stays up with me sometimes while I do my late night meds, and she's always up when I get up.

She frustrates me and as I like to say, "cramps my style," but that doesn't mean I don't know how much she does for me.

My mom washed my hair tonight so that I could have enough energy to shower. My mom keeps measuring how well I'm doing based on how many hours I'm awake - and she's just so worried when I sleep so much. It's my sinus pain and pressure that cause me to sleep so much - and there's nothing I can do about it until Friday when I have my surgery.

So yes, I do appreciate all my mom does - I just don't like when I'm ornery and worn out and she tries to yell at me. It's silly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break