Update on Moving Away

I'm feeling better about people moving away/not moving away. It looks like Chris will probably get a job here - not going to jinx things - so I hope they will be staying in town. I want to live close to my honorary nephew!

I was pretty much freaking out that night... and now I've realized how many of my friends are still here - and tonight I made some new friends that could turn out to be really good friends - and they are fairly settled here, so I'm not worried. Tonight assured me that somehow if everyone moves away I will just keep in touch and make new friends here. Where ever there are people I am bound to make new friends.

To quote a cheesy Girl Scout song "Make new friends but keep the old. One is silver and the other is gold."

I always wondered why the new friends couldn't be gold too. Dumb Girl Scout Song.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break