Still Doin' Good

I'm home, and actually got some stuff done today. It was too hot and humid for me to go to the Concert on the Square (which normally would have really bummed me out), but I accepted that it's one thing I have to give up to make sure that I stay healthy until my surgery. I have to do it for my health.

I invited people over, but no one came - which is understandable because Concert on the Square is a big deal. So I caught up on some of my TV shows and took a nap, and watched more TV.

This weekend is going to be so busy - I hope I can handle it.

This blog is so boring. I hope you stop reading now for the sake of your own mental health. I'll let you know when I have something good to say.

The end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break