All I Want is You

"If I was a flower growing wild and free
All I'd want is you to be my sweet honey bee.
And if I was a tree growing tall and green
All I'd want is you to shade me and be my leaves"

I love that song. It's from the Juno Soundtrack.

So today I went to the ENT and had my CT scan. The nurse brought it up on the computer before the doc came in and I was able to look at it before he came in. I already knew that none of my sinuses have any air in them - they are full of gunk. So I need surgery - but since I'm not currently in a ton of pain, I can wait until the end of August to have my surgery. Yay.

I'm scared to have my surgery in the middle of summer because the recovery time is so long and I really want to get my redecorating project done. I know to get it done, I'll probably need help, but I'll figure that out later.

Last summer when I had my surgery, I had my ex. He sat with my mom and brother waiting for me to come out of surgery, and he was the first person to come into my room after surgery, and he stayed by my bedside all night long while I coughed things up and needed help getting up, and needed help keeping my mouth wet - and my mom was there, but I sometimes take her for granted. Not really - I mean, I'm trying to say that Mom is always there. I know how much my mom loves me and that she would never leave me. It just meant so much that someone else felt that way about me... someone that didn't have to feel that way about me.

Comments

Anonymous said…
When you have surgery I will wait in the waiting room, I will come to see you first thing when your out, and I will stay with you all night long if you want me too. I don't have to love you, I don't have to be your friend. I choose to feel that way and to be your friend. So.. If you need someone there for your surgery, I am more than willing to be there.

As for dancing... we no longer have saturday practice, not enough people. And Tuesdays look like they are going to be out soon too, so you won't be the only one not dancing this summer. You will just have to come salsa dancing and UWMBDA daning with us more often.

Redecorating/filling the void: diddo.. i just died my hair in a really loud highlight pattern because I am restless and stressed. If you need help, I think the redecorating sounds fun! Plus more you/me time :)

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break