You Know...

You know your town is too small when you run into people you know everywhere.

You know that it might end up being a very awkward date if you show up and go, huh. My parents had their wedding reception here. Good thing he didn't show, anyways. I got to go home and sleep.

You know you're hanging with the right group of people when you have intelligent conversation and a ton of laughs all in the same evening.

You know, I may not know what's up with me and my sleeping in the den, but it's starting to not bother me. I've made a home out of my 10x10 space - and I like living in the 10x10 space.

You know, I might keep up the internet dating just so I have fun and absurd stories to tell at parties.

You know you're cursed when you think, "Hmm I don't like driving down this street b/c it reminds me of my ex." And then you run into him at the gas station on said street. Life really hates me sometimes.

You know, the next time I'm seriously dating someone - if he "puts me to bed" and then goes to hang out with other people, I'm not going to tolerate it. Especially if "hanging out with other people" is cuddling, etc. with other girls.

Comments

Anonymous said…
*cringing in disgust* at the last one on the list. Uuuuuugggghhhh.

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break