Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Answers To My Life As a Musical

I figured I should post the answers eventually. I had a couple people actually guess, which was fun!!!

1) Singin' In the Rain

2) The Sound of Music

3) Funny Face (awesome Sarah that you got this one!!!)

4) Avenue Q

5) RENT

6) Singin' in the Rain

7) Mary Poppins

8) My Fair Lady

9) Beauty and the Beast

10) Grease

11) Mary Poppins

12) RENT

13) RENT

14) RENT (I'm a big fan of RENT... can you tell? I really connect with it.)

15) RENT

16) Avenue Q

17) RENT

18) The Sound of Music

19) Fiddler on the Roof

20) The Lion King

21) The Muppet Movie (The Rainbow Connection is an epic song for me... I'm thinking I might want those words on my grave marker - which has nothing to do with the fact that it's a very special song for my best friend and me.)

So this is how I'll end it:

"Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection.
The lovers, the dreamers and me."

1 comment:

Gene Shiau said...

15) went right over my head. For me it has to be the least memorable songs in Rent. I had pegged it as something similar to LeAnn Rimes's "How do I live".

But 19)? I watched the movie version of Fiddler on the Roof less than a week before attempting the musical quiz. The lyric didn't sound familiar though ... Is there a Broadway version that sports this different lyric?

My Blog List

Site Meter