Things To Write About

I have too many things to write about, so here is a list of the things I will eventually, maybe want to talk about:

1. I don't care how well-traveled you are, you are still a douche bag who clearly doesn't get that I'm stranger-phobic. Also especially tie-me-up-and-rape-and-maim-me-in-a-foreign-country-phobic.

2. I don't care who you are, there are just some songs that you should know if you were raised in this country.

3. I enjoy when you know the country song playing in the bar. I thought I was the only one who would recognize it.

4. There's a big difference between recommending places to see in a foreign country and a way to see a foreign country. Do the first, not the second, Thanks.

5. I am aware that my cleavage is distracting you. It will always be there, I can't help it, and you don't have to point it out to me every 10 minutes. It's always in MY way and I have adjusted to it being there, you can too.

6. My pants are staying on, no matter how hard you try to take them off with your eyes.

7. If you've asked me out a million times before and I've never made out with you yet, do you really think I'm going to take you up on your offer this time???

8. Am I really going to be this lame about pouring my meds? I should just do it and be done with it. wow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break