Tired

I'm tired.

I'm tired of days like today. Days where I wake up at 11am (after 12 hours of sleep), take my pills that are supposed to help me stay awake (narcolepsy pill in small doses), and then I even take my second dose at 1pm (which I usually forget), and I still feel like I could crawl into bed and sleep for days.

I'm tired of having so much energy for two or three days in a row and then it's over. In those two or three days I plan a lifetime of activities I want to do - I want to make picture frames and change all the artwork in my house - and now I don't know when my next good days will be.

I danced a lot last night and did a great deal yesterday and even more the day before - and even more on Sunday, so I guess being tired today shouldn't be unexpected. I'd just like to have more energy. Oh the things I could do with more energy!

I think I need to update my CF page (it's TEAM WEEK afterall, and I will forget if I don't do it now) and then take a nap. Napping this late in the day can screw with my sleep schedule, but do I really need a schedule? I only have to be up for the 1/2 hour my nurse is here - no one really cares what I do with the rest of my time. As long as I make it to the doctor and to dance practice, no one will notice that I sleep the rest of the time.

Oh well. Today is a complaining day. I'm not really upset or in a complaining mood (I tend to type in all caps if I'm really going to complain), I just miss the energy I had the last couple days.

Again, I wish I had the energy to do the dishes - why is this such a problem for me??? I've pretty much given up completely on doing laundry - but I'd like to still do the dishes. I managed for a couple weeks. Maybe I can do them after my nap.

That is all for now.

<3 Carla

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break