TWIZZLERS

I. WANT. TWIZZLERS. RED TWIZZLERS. STRAWBERRY TWIZZLERS. I'm going into withdrawal.

I haven't had a Twizzler in over a week and I am now in withdrawal. That's all I have to say about today.

This weekend is going to be CRAZY busy, but I have some energy again, even if it is in the form of a pill.

Oh, and today I took a folding chair and went and knit on the sidewalk. It was nice out and I wanted my hair to dry in the sun. So there I was, knitting and listening to my non-ipod (not brand name, duh), surrounded by snow. People walked by and I kept knitting. Cars drove by and the people inside looked and pointed saying "look at that girl who has obviously gone nuts because she is knitting on the sidewalk in a folding chair."

Sometime, I think I do these things only so I can write about them later. And sometimes I know it's because it's just so damn fun.

And at least I'm not as crazy as my mother who went around destroying things the past several days.

Wait I think I see a Twizzler. GOOOOOO. GEEEEEET IIIIIIIITTTTTTTT!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break