Morning Thoughts

It is not sunny today. That means I should sleep all day.

FINALLY I have lost some weight. Those anorexics are onto something - not eating really works.

My stomach really hurts (and before you say it, NO, it's not because I haven't been eating. I have been eating.) My CF is giving me abdominal problems. And I'd really just like to have my digestive organs removed. Thanks. Digestive organ-ectomy. It's a good plan.

I hate Mondays. I never know what to do with my Mondays.

Maybe I have the flu. I feel really sick. Owwwww... wow. I haven't had this much stomach pain in... omg I don't remember the last time I had this many digestive problems.

My sinuses have died.

Going back to bed seems like my best and my worst option.

I have nothing creative to say. I'm going back to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break