Morning Thinklings

* Today is ugly. Which means it's a good day to relax in bed and catch up on sleep I missed because of the...

*FOUR HOUR PHONE CALL... It was an Olympic marathon in the phone call world. I have never talked on the phone for that long before - I was talking to one of my teammates and it was fun. Apparently we really both like to talk and fill each other in on everything we know about everyone else. Just call me Gossip Queen. Not malicious gossip - just letting people know the truth about everyone else. It's in my genes - my grandmothers on both sides were gossip queens, and when my mother used to talk to people, she too was a gossip queen.

*It's pretending to snow out - it should just quit and be sunny already.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break