Forbidden Love

Forget forbidden love, CFers have forbidden friendships too. We're not supposed to be within three feet of each other. And all we want is to talk to someone who knows what this is like. Who knows what it's like to want to be NORMAL.

One time I was talking about my Dad about CF, and I referred to non-CFers as "Real Humans," and he replied, "You're a real human too." But it doesn't feel like it. My friend Brittany sent me this article that appeared in the Times today. It's brilliant, and if it had a little more sarcasm, you would think I had written it myself. Except I don't know anyone named Thomas.

Forbidden Love.

Comments

Cara said…
I'm a rebel, I suppose. My best friend has CF also and we're together all the time.

Let me know if you ever need anyone to talk to. I know CF sucks. A lot.

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break