Midnight Thinklings

*Apparently I can't sleep knowing I might have hurt my brother's feelings with something he hasn't read. Damn my mother and her ability to implant thoughts into my head.

*Thank God my mother doesn't do computers. She'd be all over my ass all the time about this stupid thing, saying I'm too "mean" (which is what she told me today when I told her how I metaphorically or hyperbolically said that in a line up of balls (mainly sports balls), my brother could only pick out his own). Man, she's going to hate me when I get published. She already hates reading my book because she "doesn't get it."

*Why isn't my brother answering his phone at midnight? I should call him one, or five, or thirty more times just to make sure he's alive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break