10:08 Update

Hiding from the world is going rather well. Can't wait to take this up professionally for two weeks, do the CF walk, and then get my ass out of the country for three weeks. FUCK YES.

Reasons to get out of bed tomorrow: None.
Hours I plan on not being in bed: Not many.

Reasons to get out of bed Tuesday: None.
Hours I plan on being out of bed: About three - IF I go to dance practice. My lungs may not make it that far.

Oh yeah, did I ever mention that stress usually brings on a lung infection? I've had so much stress in the last week I am now in "curl up in a ball and hope to die" mode - and I can feel it in my lungs.

Oh and the crying- all the crying is PERFECT for my sinuses. From all this crying I plan on needing sinus surgery, oh, around August. Somewhere in July I'll stop functioning because of the pain, and then I'll demand surgery - but of course the doc will be booked out for months, and then I will probably make a scene just so they will do my surgery sooner so they don't have to deal with me anymore. I may go and sleep in the ENT waiting room all day, or call the surgery scheduler an obscene number of times during the day. Whatever works.

Whatever works.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break