Monday, April 21, 2008

A Good Sign

I have found Balloon Arch Guy (he was before my blogging days -like YEARS before I started blogging, he has no clue who he is, and very few of you would remember who the hell I'm talking about) - and I'm taking this as a sign that all may be right with the world again someday.


I have very vivid memories of a stripped shit, me wearing clothing that I could never fit in now, my BREATHE bracelet, the tango, and faking Viennese Waltz. And well, of course the Balloon Arch, because that is how he got his nickname. Haha.

2 comments:

Chris S. said...

Double take: A striped what?? :D

Dancing65Roses said...

I fixed it - and honestly I just don't spell well haha. If the red line underneath doesn't show up, I think i'm doing pretty good, except for those pesky words that mean something else haha.

My Blog List

Site Meter