Crazy.... (Morning Thinklings)

*I am crazy, and silly and all sorts of things and I love it.

*I love walking up the stairs when I get home because I still can. Sure, maybe I cough when I get to the top, but I'm not out of breath, and that's what's important.

*I love... Sunshine, Lollipops, and Rainbows everything....

*I am doing laundry ALL. BY. MYSELF!!! It's in the dryer - like RIGHT NOW - and I haven't had a coughing fit yet from doing the laundry.

* I am convinced that the mere thought of the drug that could make me better has already made me better - I was enjoying everything because I didn't know how long it would last, and now I'm enjoying everything because it could last a long time and it could get LOADS better!

* People are cute and funny and they make me giggle and I love it. I definitely did not inherit the "I hate people" gene from my mother. Sure there are times that I'm not a big fan of certain individuals (*cough* *doctors* *cough*) but I have my wonderful friends, my dad and my Dar-Dar - the gay SuperStar who hates to see me cry. I really need to tell the story about how the hospital staff made me cry and Darin got all up in their grill because he was so pissed. It's a good story.

* I'm going to go out and enjoy this sunshine and this great town and listen to great music and have a marvelous day!

*It's a great day! I showered before noon, and I didn't even have anywhere to go!!!

Comments

BreathinSteven said…
Sounds suspiciously like dementia to me -- but who am I, a doctor?!? I think not...

You go grrrllll -- glad you're clean. Also glad you're crazy and silly and love it...

Love,

Steve

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break