Today's Wisdom

* Dr. Martin: You've done a really good job handling things this week. I'm proud of you.

Just when I thought I wasn't handling things well, Dr. Martin reminds me that I am. I'm doing really well for someone who is depressed and trying to get over that. Someone who is facing hospitalization in less than a week - whose parents won't be here to help her get admitted. I'll be doing it all on my own. And maybe that's what I need.

* Paul Simon: You've got to learn how to fall, before you learn to fly.

Paul Simon is a genius. I listen to this song (and all his songs) often.

* Felicity: A few months ago I didn't even know Julie. It's amazing how you can care about someone so much, so quickly.

Felicity is an amazing show. The first season deals with so many of the issues I'm dealing with right now. Not CF, of course - but the personal, things that are going on with my friends issues. It's helping me. And that quote about caring so much so quickly is very true for me. I care about so many people - maybe too many people. I care about all people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break