Dappled and Drowsy and Ready to Sleep

I still can't shake this extreme exhaustion. My mother is worried that my lungs are failing, as am I, and I just have to make it one more week. One more week until showcase is over and it is close enough to the trip to Italy to do home IVs. I will crap my pants if I have to be hospitalized - I don't want that. Although it'd be nice to lay in bed for two weeks straight, they keep waking me up and that's just obnoxious.

This sleeping thing is interfering with my ability to get things I said I would get done, done. Like for the CF Foundation. And for my Great Strides Team. And for the Dance team. And etc, etc, etc. I don't know how I'm going to pull my shit together, but I will. Somehow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break