Afternoon Thinklings

* Boys are so silly! Hahahaha. My friend and I are reading "Can this Marriage be Saved" and typing back and forth comments about the articles. I said to her "Boys are soooo silly" and she replied, "That's generous. I still go for 'dumb.'" This is fun for me.

* Felicity may be one of the best shows ever made. I'm watching season one, and it's just perfect. I know I loved this show in middle school - but I didn't get the lessons in it until now. It's just great.

* Someone suggested this to me:
"To cheer yourself up in the hospital (and entertain us who read your blog), you should play a little game and keep the results tallied on your blog. For example, in my CF hospital there are tons of med students/interns. And many of them are nice looking young men. Maybe you could keep count of how many attractive doctors/interns/male nurses/med students you can get to give you a hug while you're there. You know, hone your flirting skills, make up silly excuses like you have a itch on your back you can't reach, then go in for the hug... I think it would be fun!"

I am usually too busy pissing them off to get a hug - plus the hugs in gown, mask and gloves just aren't fun, haha. Do you think I should try it???

Comments

Actually sounds like good "clean" fun in your gown and gloves....LOL...good to "read" you sounding so upbeat!

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break