Things I Did Today

* Emptied the garbage - not just one garbage can, but all of them. And now the trash is sitting in two bags by the door and I plan on taking it out when I go to the psychiatrist. I can say that this is a step in the right direction. I DID something today.

Honestly I don't feel as bad today as I have lately. I must ask if depression is not a constant thing - if it can be worse on some days and not so terrible on others.

What if this drug makes me worse??? I haven't had the best luck with anti-depressants. Eeep.

Comments

Anonymous said…
you sound chipper today. And yes depression comes and goes, sometimes you will have a good day where things are not so bad and then others you just don't want to move. But when it starts to fluctuate like that, i see it as a sign of getting better. because then you are not always sad, you have days where you feel semi normal which is a good thing.

If you are feeling better, maybe antidepressants could wait? its your choice, but why take another pill if you can do it without?

:)

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break