Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring Banana Phone (aka Evening Thinklings)

* I really like to talk on the phone. I talk to my mother about 1-3 times a day, and sometimes my dad too.

* I have talked to a buddy from the team on the phone TWICE, and we have spent a total of NINE hours on the phone. I love those chats. They are the "healing my soul" kind of talks where you can talk about everything - and everyone. Because I'm evil.

* I was sitting here writing my "thoughts on my big news" crying my eyes out (I REALLY NEED TO LEARN TO KEEP MY SHIT TOGETHER... even if these were happy "I might live" tears), and my phone rings. I thought it might be my team buddy - and I really wasn't ready to talk until 3am again... but it was someone else and it was the most random phone call ever. Seriously. You have probably guessed, or know for a fact that I love to talk (as much as I type, I can out talk it). And I couldn't think of anything to say. I was speechless, confused and well, confused.

* My other favorite person to talk to on the phone is my Sarah. How can you not love talking to your best friend since kindergarten?

*I called my brother to tell him my BIG FUCKING NEWS, and he was so excited for me- and that's why I love him. That's why he's the best brother a sister could ever have. And now he's really excited to fundraise and get money out of people because they are so close to a cure, and oh dammit, I lost my shit again thinking about how great Darin is. He was with a bunch of his friends and he told them to shut up so he could hear my big news, and when he hung up he said, "Bye, I love you. ...my sister. I love my sister... yeah." It was the cutest thing. It made me laugh and cry at the same time and I just don't have the words to express how I feel about Carla's Pill. It's just too much to handle. I don't know if I'll ever be able to sleep again until I have that pill in my hands.

*I've talked about this before, but my mother is the MOST BORING person to talk to. I hesitate to talk to her because it's all about what the dog has done and what sports she's watching. And last night when I gave her my "Big Fucking News" she wasn't excited. I know the CF Foundation has pulled this shit before - they've done it to me too - but I SAW the numbers and I looked it up online, and it's REAL. If it works it could be here in the next couple years and THAT'S PRETTY FUCKING EXCITING. And my mother was just angry and "didn't want to be pressured to donate to the foundation." Thanks, Mom. Oh well, I can be excited for me and Dad and Darin and Sarah and everyone with CF and all my other friends that I'm forgetting can be excited for me. :-D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break