CF Group

If I could, I would go to CF Group every week. Those people really GET me. I love them.

Tonight we talked about pets and many things not related to CF. I learned and realized some things today - besides the fact that I have a migrane right now and need to go take something for it...

On dating- I know what I want, I know what I need, and I'm not going to settle for anything less. I will not put myself in a situation where I have to "take care of" the other person. It would be stressful on me and make my own health worse. I know the kind of support I need in a partner and I'm now willing to wait until I find the right person. I can't "make" the right person. I need to "find" the right person.

Right now I'm in a place where my friends are great and I have enough of them to support me and help me and my family is fantastic. Let's stand up and give them a round of applause - they are that good. And my therapist is amazing. I want to keep seeing him once a week for the rest of my life just because he's a cool guy. I like being able to say whatever I want to say (not like I don't do that here) and have a professional's outlook on the situation. I like his jokes and his comments and he's a fun guy. I always leave there better then when I walked in. I think maybe I need lots of therapy just to get through life. Maybe so I won't be so lonely.

On summer - I love summer. I got sun burned yesterday and it felt so good. Just a little sun burn. Not like I will tan or anything - because I never do, but I know that I got some vitamin D besides that which I took with breakfast in pill form.

In summer my friends are around. This summer is going to be another good one!!! I am already talking to people I have barely (or not at all) seen since fall semester began. It's those hard working people I love to spend time with - and they're just so damn busy during the year!

I'm too sleepy to write anything else.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm glad your happy sweetie! its good to hear. I'm proud of you. and yes this summer is going to rock your socks off baby~ :P
Anonymous said…
I'm glad your happy sweetie! its good to hear. I'm proud of you. and yes this summer is going to rock your socks off baby~ :P

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break