Now I've Become Comfortably Numb

No, not really. That song was just on the radio on the way home and I felt a connection with Floyd like never before. There is nothing comfortable about this - I am pretty numb today, though, and it is more comfortable then being anxious about being depressed. I have now accepted my depression and I have stopped fighting it so hard. I'm waiting for therapy and medications to work.

And last night may not have been a med side effect - it may have been a 24 hour flu. Let's hope for the 2nd one.

My therapist suggested today that to help me stay awake I should look at magazines - something simple enough to hold my attention span and something I need my hands for. Piano playing is also good. But anyways, after therapy I went and bought $50 in magazines - I was that desperate to stay awake today. And I didn't even finish one magazine yet. (How awful is it that I dropped $50 on magazines though, sersiouly.) But I did stay awake today. And now I'm super sleepy.

I don't feel like writing anything else.

Comments

Claire said…
I LOVE that song. You can almost feel the numbness when you listen to it. And spending $50 on magazines is something to be proud of, not ashamed of. seriously. I want to do that.

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break