Afternoon Thinklings

*Out of the last 24 hours, I have slept 19. Every time I woke up during those 19 hours, I physically hurt so bad that I decided I needed more sleep. Now I am awake (6:30 pm) and doing much better. I have dance tonight. Yay for feeling better.

*Still wondering why I get emails titled "How to cope while pregnant." I know I have browsed baby websites, but seriously, why do I get these emails.

*Paul Simon is my God. "You have to learn how to fall, before you learn to fly." I love that song, and it's so true.

*I'm better emotionally today, although I slept all day and sleeping seems to release happy chemicals in my body, so there's that.

* I miss my Sarah Lynn. I know so many Sarahs I have to call them by either their first and last or first and middle names.

*I really need to get on that ticket selling thing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break