* Do I really have to dance this week??? Answer: not if they put me in the hospital I don't.
* Do I really feel sick in any physical way? Answer: let's wait until tomorrow to answer that. I haven't decided yet.
* What would I do in the hospital without Colonel Debugger??? (yes, that's the name I gave to my laptop when it was new. If you're super nerdy, you might get it)
* I wish facebook had the power to read minds. Then I would know what's REALLY going on. Then maybe this confusion and bitterness would go away. Just own up, man.
* Depression is easiest to fight when I'm around people who distract me from it. I did surprisingly well this weekend.
* I think I need to sleep for about three days to get over this exhaustion, however. But it's going to be nice tomorrow. So I'll sleep on the front lawn.
* Really boys, do you have to be SO dumb about ALL things???
France won the World Cup and all I got was a lesson in how to chill out - On Sunday I befriended a 20-year-old French kid named Etienne while sitting on the concrete railing of a walkway leading down to the Seine. We were gathere...
5 days ago