And one more thing to acknowledge

I need to acknowledge this comment:

"Well, I haven't been in the hospital for the last, (what was it, 12?) days. So, I can't claim post-hospital depression. But I do have a little Post Great Strides blah's going on.

We raised a ton, had mediocre weather, and had a lot of people show up to support us. So why have I been on the verge of tears, if not in tears since we got home?

I guess it's because of all those people, not the cf'ers or the cf families, but all the people who came to show their support and write thier checks. All those people got to go home feeling really good. They helped out a GREAT cause. They had a nice day at the zoo. They get to go to work tomorrow and talk about how nice it was. And they're done. They don't have to think about cf again until next year. We're sentenced to life with it.

Nice attitude, huh? Pardon my momentary self pity. It's nothing a good night's sleep won't cure. I just wanted to let you know that I thought about you at our walk, and that I checked in on you.

Hope tomorrow is better.

Tami"

Thank you Tami. It's true. I will wake up tomorrow feeling better. Sure I'll work through how to get my life back to normal after two weeks in the hospital, but I'll feel better about the walk and how it went.

I read this earlier this afternoon and already felt better - it was before I even got the comment about how I complain too much. I wanted to point out that I get really great comments - comments that I don't have to defend myself because of, and comments that lift my spirits.

Okay, I'm done for tonight.
<3 Carla

Comments

Anonymous said…
de nada!


Tami

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break