Hospital Rant Day 11

Well I guess it's technically day 12 - it's past midnight.

I can't sleep. I can't sleep. I hate it here. This is me ranting cuz I'm pissy and I NEED some sleep, damnit. I'm not comfortable here anymore. My back hurts. They are admitting someone next door and it is noisy. I can't sleep and I don't know what to do, so I've ordered saltines and apple juice. Apple juice puts me to sleep especially when I don't take insulin with it.

Nothing like a sugar coma.

I can't wait until I can sleep in my own bed.

RAR. I just want to sleep so I don't have to spend the entire day sleeping tomorrow. DAMNIT. I just want to sleep. ARG. ARG. ARG.

Well, I'm going to eat my crackers and juice and try and sleep some more.

I hope you have a goodnight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break