What is Wrong With This Place? Hospital Day 7

This place. They woke me up several times in the night. This morning I had blood drawn around 5:30 am, and I don't know.

I am waiting for a pair of non-latex sterile gloves to come up, and I'm so nervous because the nurse going to change my needle (well, put in the new one) doesn't know what she's doing. I had to tell her she was doing things wrong and that she had contaminated her gloves and the needle and everything. She didn't even have a sterile field set up. What is wrong with this place???

I'm going to work on my book some. I've been bored, and I think I need to work on it. I'll keep you updated on the progress of the book.

I feel okay, but not really up for visitors.

My dad is coming tonight and I want to spend time with him. Tomorrow my brother is coming and I hope to spend time with the entire family. This weekend is Mother's Day, and I want to spend time with my mother. I also need to get a montage ready for her. I think that's what I'm going to do.

Comments

Chris said…
Let me know if you're up for visitors tonight. We could stop by if you'd like.

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break