Welcome to the Hospital - Day 3

Today is a pretty boring day. My nurses are good, my PFTs are pretty good, and Ashley has already been here to visit, and Sarah and Eric are coming to watch Dancing with the Stars with me.

I thought I'd share some photos of my hospital stay so far.

This is me and Gladly the Bear:

Gladly is some of the best company I can get - he can stay with me at night, and he is cuddly and squishy. Yay Gladly.

GLADLY in his first close-up:
Me in my hospital bed:
Yes, I am wearing a Hillary shirt. If I could I would move to Massachusetts and get married to Hillary, and then we'd move to Utah and live on a compound in a polygamist marriage with Bill.

Me again:

The stuff on my bedside table, and my vest is in the background:


<3 Carla

Comments

Anonymous said…
ohhh, those hospital kleenex are crap.

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break