Benefit Dance

These are photos from the Dance Benefit my friends surprised me with. I arranged for balloons to be delivered (they were expensive, but totally worth it. I didn't have to deal with latex or renting helium...) When I arrived at Great Hall (ridiculously early), they already were there, and I loved them! (remember if you click, you see the big version!)



This is what it looked like after all the decorating and when people were dancing:


Me and Sarah B. - I spent most of the night working the raffle table because my lungs weren't very good or happy with me. So my friends were good and visited me :-)
Me and Alison :-)
This is me returning from making an announcement. Waving, and a good look at the decorations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break