My First Day Home

I spent the first half of the day sleeping.

The next half was spent with my brother, a friend, my brother, and oh yeah, my brother. Lots of quality time with Dar-Dar. He's the greatest.

We went to Red Lobster and fought over the waiter the whole time. "He's looking at me!" "No he's looking at me!"

I kept saying, you know I'm going to blog this.

I almost died when my brother ate a tomato. I had to take a photo.

On the way home I realized I forgot to take a picture of me leaving my number for the waiter, and Darin said we could just re-create the scene when we got home so I could put it on my blog.

It would be "Here is the recreation of me putting my phone number on the check" and then a lame photo taken in my dining room. Remember that.

Darin and Brian (his soon to be roommate) made an awesome CD - a CD with more than one Celine Dion song, a song by Cher, and multiple songs from musical theater. There's also techno and very girlie songs. I said, "This is possibly the gayest mix ever to be born." And Darin said, "Yep." I said, "Make me a copy, please."

I love my little brother. He's a great kid.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break