Looking forward

*Today I am looking forward to going to lunch with Carly. She's one of my favorite people to talk to.

*I am looking forward to doing some packing this evening and organizing things on my new bookcase.

*I can't wait to pick up the new jewelry I bought.

*I can't wait until Saturday the 7th, when my Dad and brother will arrive.

*I can't wait until the wee hours of Sunday the 8th, when we get up, pack up the car and drive to MKE to deprat!!!

*I can't wait to arrive in MKE. I love the smell of that airport. So many good memories there.

*I can't wait to be on the plane and be able to write like I want to write. I want to journal and catch up.

*I can't wait to be away from here for awhile and in a fabulous place with just my dad and brother.

I can't wait.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CF Contact

Abuse

Social Media Break